Are you looking for a stimulating and uplifting undergraduate experience? Do you want to study in one of the most famous cities in the work? Consider Queens College of The City of New York!
Located in the heart of the New York City borough of Queens, Queens College is an urban college with a beautiful 80-acre campus. Nearly half of Queens’ 2.3 million residents were born overseas.
Queens College is recognized nationally for its liberal arts and sciences offerings and its world-class faculty. Add to this the opportunity to learn outside the classroom, a beautiful campus and exceptionally affordable tuition, along with the city of Manhattan just a train ride away, and you have an educational experience second to none.
Queens College offers students:
- 69 undergraduate degree options in liberal arts, social sciences, education, business and sciences
- Affordable tuition and fees
- Modern on-campus living facilities
- 100+ student clubs and organizations
- Internship opportunities on Wall Street, at the United Nations or with Fortune 500 companies in nearby Manhattan
Queens College’s students come from 145 countries. All of them bring a rich set of life experiences to our campus, but they also share something important–they’ve chosen Queens College as the best college to help them build their futures. Will you join them? Visit our Queens College page and learn more today!