Thinking of completing your Master of Business Administration (MBA) but unsure if there’s a program that balances a top-rated education with customizable academic paths and your unique budget?
Look no further!
With the University of Massachusetts Boston’s (UMass Boston) innovative and diverse MBA program, you can train to become a global leader—without falling behind in your career or paying a fortune. Offering a tier one business school experience at a public-school price, the time has never been better to invest in your MBA at UMass Boston.
Training for the Career You Want
While providing a cutting-edge general education in management studies, the MBA program at UMass Boston also makes developing the particular skills for your career calling a breeze. With fourteen specializations, students are encouraged to customize their educations by following the career pathway that fits their needs. Work toward the career of your dreams with these innovative and industry-driven programs.
Current specialization options include:
- Business Analytics
- Environmental Management
- Healthcare Informatics
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Internet Marketing
- International Management
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Non-Profit Management
- Supply Chain and Service Management
With curricula developed by leading business professionals, these specializations ensure a smooth pathway from graduate school to successful and fulfilling job placement.
The pioneering facilities offered to MBA students at UMass Boston make it easy to gain real-life experience in research, financial management, business analytics and more. These business centers allow students to learn the tools and techniques of the trade in mentored environments—including training in the industry standard Bloomberg Professional Service with Certification.
Business centers open to all MBA students include:
- Center for Collaborative Leadership – Aims to train emerging leaders in refining their corporate leadership models for use in the Greater Boston area.
- Digital Media Lab – Offers the opportunity for technology-driven MBA students to learn the real-world application of digital marketing, social media and innovative media services.
- Entrepreneurship Center – Provides hands-on experience to students planning on starting their own businesses.
- Financial Services Forum – Explores the intersections of the healthcare and finance industries with up-to-date conversations and lectures.
- Greater Boston Manufacturing Partnership – An opportunity to learn continuous improvement education and facilitation both in Boston and around the globe.
- Sustainable Enterprise and Regional Competitiveness (SERC) – Learn how to build your business while working with our world’s limited natural resources.
- Venture Development Center (VDC) – An incubator for early stage technology and life science companies in an award-winning facility.
Success-Building Student Organizations
On top of classroom-based opportunities, UMass Boston gives students access to some of the most exciting extracurricular activities available to business professionals today. From student clubs to the graduate-student-run fund to the prestigious Bloomberg Certification, MBA students at UMass Boston are given the tools necessary for success in a competitive global market.
Current extracurricular activities suggested for MBA students include:
- Bloomberg Certification
- Internship and Career Support
- Net Impact Leadership Club
- The Graduate Business Association
- The Graduate Student Managed Fund
Take Your Career to the Next Level—and Beyond!
With an industry-led curriculum customized to fit your career needs, the UMass Boston MBA program makes it easy to climb up the corporate ladder. Build your on-the-ground experience while completing a prestigious graduate degree at a top-ranked institution. Learn more today by visiting our University of Massachusetts Boston Navitas GSSP webpage.