Looking for an MBA program that will help you move up in your career?
With Florida Atlantic University’s MBA program—focused on the busy lives, real-life needs and future careers of all students—you can rest assured that you’re choosing a program that will support your ambitions instead of holding you back.
Offering a flexible program to meet your hectic schedule, on-the-ground training and state of the art facilities, FAU’s MBA provides an education sure to launch you into the business leadership position of your dreams.
Specializations to Meet Your Needs
Offering nearly ten specializations, FAU makes it easy for MBA students to study for the careers they want without the distraction of learning skills they don’t need. Build specific competencies toward a particular position or diversify your resume by following a multidisciplinary path. The choice is yours!
Current specializations include:
- Health Administration
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
Whether you’re interested in securing the role of CFO, director manager any other position in business leadership, FAU provides the pathway to your professional success.
Gain Real-World Trading Experience
Learn the skills necessary to become a profitable financial service employee in a real-life simulation with FAU’s one-of-a-kind Trading Room. Connecting the classroom to the current world of business and finance, the Trading Room simulates an actual trading floor using cutting-edge technology and real-time feeds from Reuters.
Some of the key features of the Trading Room include:
- 24″ widescreen flat-panel display at all forty stations
- Innovative audio and visual technologies
- Market data platforms used by professional traders
- Premiere trading analytics software
- Ticker board displaying current market data
- Trolley™ E-Class fully-automated monitor lift system from NOVA Solutions equipped on all forty stations
Become accustomed to the fast-paced, intense nature of the trading floor without worrying about actually losing a fortune in FAU’s Trading Room.
Compete for Greatness
FAU’s College of Business also sponsors a yearly Business Plan Competition. This event provides a meaningful opportunity for the leaders of tomorrow to gain the publicity and financial resources to get their ideas off the ground.
Whether pitching a business concept or brand, students share their ideas with panels of industry experts. All competitors are given the opportunity to network with these professionals as they receive feedback that will help them enhance their concepts.
Business Plan Competition winners receive:
- Prize money: $10,000 for first place, $5,000 for second, $2,500 for third and $1,000 for the crowd-favorite “People’s Choice”
- Free legal and business services
- Space at FAU’s Tech Runway, a public-private partnership for start-ups
- The opportunity to present their business plan to local angel investors, venture capital groups and more
- Free publicity across the region
The opportunity to receive firsthand feedback and mentorship from these business leaders makes the Business Plan Competition a must-have resource, even if you don’t get first place.
An MBA for Your Needs
With a future-focused MBA catering to your interests and career goals, FAU successfully prepares the business leaders of tomorrow for upward mobility. Set yourself up for success by learning more about this innovative program at our Florida Atlantic University website.