College life can be overwhelming at times, and the Richard Bland College of William and Mary recognizes that all students need extra support to better adjust to college. That is why, starting from day one of the GSSP, you’ll receive personalized support to ensure your academic success. Each student is paired with a dedicated Learner Mentor at orientation. Your Learner Mentor will explain prerequisites, transfer options and help you develop a personalized study plan to ensure that all required courses are satisfactorily completed.
- Are a point of contact throughout your time at RBC
- Are someone to go to with your questions and needs
- Help you develop an individualized academic plan
- Help you explore majors and careers
- Connect you to tutors and provide you with strategies to be successful in your class
Check out the video below to hear directly from RBC’s learner mentors how they can help you in your journey: