Interested in beginning your undergraduate studies in the U.S? Are you ready to jump right into the classroom of an American university?
With the Global Student Success Program’s (GSSP) direct entry option, you can pursue your degree at the prestigious and beautifully-located Florida Atlantic University (FAU). Offering more than 180 degree options, dozens of student clubs and gorgeous accommodations in multicultural Boca Raton, Florida, the direct entry program offers the perfect combination of scholarship and cultural immersion.
Why wait when you can take the first steps toward your career goals today?
Planning on a career in the arts? Interested in diving into a STEM field? Seeking to study the humanities and social sciences?
Whatever your future career plans and degree interests, FAU offers the resources to help you flourish. With expansive academic offerings and forty research centers, you can build an impressive resume both within and beyond the classroom. You might even be eligible for paid internships within your future field while receiving academic credit!
Academic options include top-rated programs in Engineering, Business and more. Learn about the diverse range of degrees offered at this prestigious institution by checking out our FAU webpage.
Find Your Community
For many students, the prospect of moving to another country to study, particularly during one’s freshman year, can be intimidating. That’s why FAU makes it as easy as possible for international students to feel welcome and included through multicultural clubs and events, English language support and an office of friendly students and staff dedicated to serving international student needs.
Through FAU’s Center for Global Engagement, international students can find all of the services needed to make them feel comfortable in their new home. These include:
- Fun and informative “Lunch and Learn” programs
- English Conversation Group
- Organized on- and off-campus activities
- International Education Week
- Festival of Nations
- International Friends Program (IFP) – Pairs current FAU students with incoming international students to help them adapt to the college environment while offering a friendly face to rely on.
FAU has a many Student Organizations focused on culture and heritage to help connect and unite people with similar backgrounds. Some of these include:
- Asian Student Association
- Black Campus Ministries
- Black Student Association
- Caribbean Student Association
- Chinese Language Club
- Indian Student Association
- Jewish Student Union
- Konbit Kreyol Haitian Student Association
- Meditation and Buddhist Student Association
- Multicultural Association of Pre-Medical Students
- Multicultural Programming
- Muslim Student Association
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, FAU Chapter
- Progressive Black Men, Inc.
- Spanish Club
- Uniendo Culturas
Gain a Global Perspective
Located between the Atlantic Ocean and the United States’ famous Everglades National Park, FAU also makes it easy for international scholars to prepare for a career that transcends borders. Whether you’re more interested in taking in the vibrant art scene, enjoying some of the world’s most beautiful beaches or getting a start in a prominent global business, FAU and Boca Raton offer the perfect launching point for your international career.
Learn more about FAU’s direct entry option by visiting our Florida Atlantic University webpage.